Members of Lyon & Harr, LLP have prepared and prosecuted complex patent applications for corporate clients over many years. Feedback from inventors indicates that they prefer to work with our attorneys over other firms because we are more technically knowledgeable and easy to work with. There are several reasons for this:
- Our attorneys strive to write the highest quality patents and try to minimize the time and effort that in-house legal team and inventors must spend to get applications on file and issued.
- Our ability to handle the "tough" cases involving complex algorithm-based technologies has been proven over many years.
- The attorneys of Lyon & Harr, LLP have an excellent working relationship with our corporate clients, their staff, foreign associates, researchers and outside inventors. Inventors often ask for us by name over other counsel because we make the patenting experience an easy and pleasant one.
Our attorneys have extensive technical education and experience:
- Our attorneys have had many years of computer, electronics, networking, and other engineering work experience prior to becoming patent attorneys.
- Our attorneys have extensive experience in writing and prosecuting patents. In fact, all of our attorneys have 20 or more years of patent prosecution experience.
- Lyon & Harr, LLP is a small, woman-owned business that thrives in a challenging environment of changing and evolving technologies, and we are ready, willing and able to adapt to a client's changing requirements and needs.